We have been working hard behind the scenes to get the gym ready for your return. We have tweaked our systems to make sure your return to CityROCK is safe and to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We are open to active paying members to come and climb. If you would like to join us, please read the following very carefully. The better prepared you are the smoother your session will run.
- All climbers must be active (paying) CityROCK members (your climbing partner too!). No day pass sales will be available initially.
- We’ll be running on a booking session basis, with 2 hour slots. Each individual climber must book a slot.
- Cleaning will take place between sessions to keep everything sanitary! For this reason, there is a 30-minute gap between sessions and slots cannot be extended, so please don’t be late or stay longer.
- Session capacity is limited to prevent overcrowding the facility and bookings are limited to two slots per member per week and work on a first come, first serve basis.
- Well ventilated areas will reduce the risk of spreading the virus. All the gym fans will be on as a result, so please dress warmly.
- The upstairs gym and yoga studio will remain closed.
- If your membership is frozen, you can reactivate now:
You need to:
- Book a 2 hour session online in your city.
- Complete a new waiver (online, before you arrive).
- Watch our preparation video.
- Verify your waiver with your government issued ID at front desk on your first visit.
- Swipe in with your membership card (don’t forget to bring it!).
- Wear a mask at all times, even while climbing, and uphold the prescribed 1.5m social distancing guidelines. Shop for a mask with your favourite climbing brands here!
- Bring your own climbing gear, no gear rental will be available initially.
- Please arrive on time and exit swiftly at the end of your session so we can clean and prepare the facility for the next session.
- You will need to leave the facility at the end of your session (sorry, no extensions).
- If it’s been awhile, refresh yourself with our climbing safety rules and regulations.