We have been working hard behind the scenes to get the gym ready for your return. We have tweaked our systems to make sure your return to CityROCK is safe and to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We are open to active paying members and day pass climbers to come and climb. If you would like to join us, please read the following very carefully. The better prepared you are the smoother your session will run.
- All climbers must be active (paying) CityROCK members or day pass customers.
- We are open 11 am to 9 pm Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 6 pm Friday to Sunday and public holidays.
- Booking is required in peak hours only. Peak times are weekday evenings, 6 pm to 9 pm. Each individual climber and observer must book a slot. Off peak times do not require bookings, you can just arrive.
- Day pass kids under 13 must book to come and climb on weekends, public holidays and school holidays. Member kids do not need to book.
- Session capacity is limited to prevent overcrowding the facility and work on a first come, first serve basis. If there is no booking available on our booking page for peak evenings and kids day pass sessions, those sessions are full.
- Cleaning will take place regularly and between sessions to keep everything sanitary! For this reason, there is a 15-minute gap between sessions and slots cannot be extended, so please don’t be late or stay longer in peak times.
- Well ventilated areas will reduce the risk of spreading the virus. All the gym fans will be on as a result, so please dress warmly.
- The upstairs fitness area is open.
- The yoga studio is open and bookings for classes are required. Please bring your own yoga mat
- If your membership is frozen, you can reactivate now: